Saturday, September 13, 2014

Earn Extra Money for Christmas from Home or online


Looking for a new way to Earn Money


There are so many ways to earn money these days. Whether it is from  
writing or other ways.  I would like to give you a few ideas that I have tried.  No you may not become a millionaire over night. In fact I know you wont but you have to start somewhere, right? 

I started writing on the net about 2007 then when I become a pensioner it all changed.  I had to declare every cent that I earned.  In the end it became to much of a hassle so I turned off all my earnings.

Now that pensioners are allowed to earn extra money I have started to write again.  I did not realise just how much I missed it until I started again.


Here are a few ideas


There are several sites that anyone can write articles, Poems or short stories.  Articles can be about personal experiences or products that you have used and want to promote.

One such site is HUBPAGES You can earn money from people clicking on ads or through Amazon.



No comments:

Post a Comment